Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:29:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Good place to sell an account? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Good place to sell an account?  (Read 2543 times)
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

on: June 22, 2009, 10:03:08 PM

The #1 result when you google "selling wow account" looks pretty legit and offers a decent price, but is currently no longer buying due to higher than average numbers of people selling, according to their site. Anyone know anywhere reputable to unload?

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 12:09:15 AM

Player Auctions was well regarded for selling accounts a few years back, not sure if this is still the case. Or, try Ebay.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Azaroth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 04:13:43 AM

I should have sold my account when I quit at the end of March. I bet there were still suckers paying top dollar for a mostly BiS Naxx character back then. A Paladin, especially, consider the rules of World of Warcraft development should have them at or about approaching uselessness right now.

Hell, I'd probably still sell it for a couple hundred bucks... so if you find a good site, post it here.

F  is inviting you to start Quarto. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

You have accepted the invitation to start Quarto.

F  says:
don't know what this is
Az  says:
I think it's like
Az  says:
where we pour milk on the stomach alien from total recall
fuser
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 09:43:44 PM

Player Auctions was well regarded for selling accounts a few years back, not sure if this is still the case.

It still is, a lot of the major auction sites will kill virtual goods auctions on sight.
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 05:25:54 PM

After Ebay banned the sale of WoW accounts you have to use some pretty sketchy places that are rife with fraud.
The value of the account is the biggest factor. Trying to make a bill or two with a decent account use something like markeedragon, you will be fully responsible for the deal so should be very aware of paypals policies (beware of fraud). If you have the Ultimate and are trying to pull a grand + I really have no idea. There are mountains of scams you will have to filter through regardless.
Von Douchemore
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 01:38:16 PM

After Ebay banned the sale of WoW accounts you have to use some pretty sketchy places that are rife with fraud.
The value of the account is the biggest factor. Trying to make a bill or two with a decent account use something like markeedragon, you will be fully responsible for the deal so should be very aware of paypals policies (beware of fraud). If you have the Ultimate and are trying to pull a grand + I really have no idea. There are mountains of scams you will have to filter through regardless.

This, and also try Realpoor.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Good place to sell an account?  
Jump to: