Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:30:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Superstars 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Superstars  (Read 1701 times)
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

on: June 19, 2009, 11:38:12 AM

I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember this format from the 1970s, but the company that owned the rights then is reviving it. My brother exec produced it over 2 weeks in the Bahamas (poor him...) I am just doing my sibling duty to promote it a little.

A professional athlete is paired with a celebrity. The duo competes against similar pairings in actual sport-related competitions like throwing a football through a tire, running an actual NFL obstacle training course, etc. This is NOT Wipeout for the stars.

Premier is Tues at 8pm EDT on ABC.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/thesuperstars/index?pn=about

I have never played WoW.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 09:16:22 AM

I can't remember who here made this, but it certainly wasn't me. I loved it though, and have held onto it ever since.
No reason to watch then  Ohhhhh, I see..

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 09:24:30 AM

You're a good brother and I'll watch it on Tuesday to do my part as the online friend of the brother of some guy who suffered in the Bahamas to make this show.  I might not watch it after that but, then, it's not like we're online BFFs, right?  Who knows?  Maybe I'll become fascinated.  Some reality shows mesmerise me for some bizarre reason, although not usually ones that star celebutards, as Sky puts it.  I love that word.  Celebutards.  I almost wish I was still employed so I would have occasion to say it more.  Almost.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 12:47:33 PM

Here is one of the promos from YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Sx8NZ84_A&feature=related

I have never played WoW.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 07:11:28 AM

I have been watching wwe Superstars, does that count?

And why hasn't anyone said anything about your avatard.  Ironically I posted that same one and was reprimanded.  plzbchanging.  Simple request, but was hard to explain to one of my people earlier today.  kkthx!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 08:06:25 AM

I will change my avatar. Even a pic like that gets long in the tooth eventually.

I have never played WoW.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Superstars  
Jump to: