Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:17:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Any interest in forming a guild? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any interest in forming a guild?  (Read 2585 times)
Murgos
Terracotta Army

on: December 16, 2004, 06:14:05 AM

I'm currently playing on Steamfont (21 Assassin High-Elf Reshe/12 Crusader Maus) but wouldn't mind moving for a small guild/consistent group of non-asshats with compatible evening play habits (moslty between 7 - 12 pm est).

I have a standing invite to the largest guild on my server "The Ordo Malleus" but they don't seem to have very good guild cohesion.  For a guild with 140+ members I've never seen more than two of them in any one place.

I don't mind restarting to move to a new server as getting to 20 is pretty easy now that I know the game.  If I did restart it would probably be as a Ratonga/fighter-sub unless the guild is dead set on being in Qeynos.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Sobelius
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 16, 2004, 01:40:18 PM

I tried (in vain) to get F13 folks to play on the same server back when EQ2 first launched.  It seemed I was a day or two late because those who responded wound up an every different server available!

I'm on Crushbone, with 3 RL friends and we're still guild-hunting...

Good of you to offer to start fresh on a new server -- you're right, getting to 20 is fairly easy once you know what you're doing. (Even my post-20 progress has been rather rapid -- I am outlevelling quests and other content. Oh well -- will pick stuff up with an Alt some day.)

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
"A world without Vin Diesel is sad." -- me
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Any interest in forming a guild?  
Jump to: