Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:21:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: RAF Question 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RAF Question  (Read 2357 times)
chargerrich
Terracotta Army

on: June 10, 2009, 08:41:56 AM

So I started doing a multi box RAF setup for some alts just for fun a few months ago, but the timing was bad as our house sold and we had to scramble to move and such, not leaving a lot of time for muti-boxing.

Anyway now that we are about to get settled in and i can break out my 5 box setup from storage I really want to RAF again. I am not worried about the trial accounts, but can I, after 90 days reuse my main account to do the RAF bonus? i.e. do the RAF links on my main account ever reset? Or do you get only those 5 for the life of the account?

Thanks in advance.

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 10:14:48 AM

No, they only last for 90 days or something.  Don't remember exactly how long, but not forever.

AKA Gyoza
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:16:56 AM

-Rasix
chargerrich
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 12:28:23 PM

I read that link before I even posted. Was not clear that the 90 day limit also "refreshed" the veteran account links. I does not clearly state this and yes I read the FAQ again.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 01:11:23 PM

I know the links do refresh; I'm not sure exactly when it occurs but it's not the 90 day timer.

Actually, the links refresh as soon as they are activated. From the bottom of the RAF page:
Please note: you can only have five (5) 10-day guest pass invitations out at any one time through this program. Once a key has been activated to create a World of Warcraft account, you can send a new invitation to another recruit. Each 10-day guest pass key can only be used once.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: RAF Question  
Jump to: