Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:10:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Re: War 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re: War  (Read 5114 times)
JustinMead
Terracotta Army

on: June 08, 2009, 08:19:12 PM

its a goon on two computers, using a prog to mirror his mouse movements to all 8 accounts.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 08:31:59 PM

its a goon on two computers, using a prog to mirror his mouse movements to all 8 accounts.

I belive it is 7 monitors, 5-6 computers screenshot looks like 7 computers and 13 accounts.  awesome, for real  He's got photos of his setup and a thread talking about it on the Goon forums.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 09:21:39 PM by Thrawn »

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 09:19:25 PM

I belive it is 7 monitors, 5-6 computers and 13 accounts.  awesome, for real  He's got photos of his setup and a thread talking about it on the Goon forums.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 09:21:37 PM

Wholly crap, and I thought I was splurging when I bought 1 additional LCD so I could have a browser open and EVE at the same time ...

- Viin
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 03:39:25 AM

Digression split off. Also, Justin, learn to fucking post. There are keys on that board other than the alphanumerics.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 04:05:27 AM

I'm not going to say where Zek hangs out, for obvious reasons, but his miningswarm is impressive to see.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Cefte
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 05:36:39 AM

Hippoking on shitheap llinked this battle. Haha! That is pure awesome. God it would be better if that was a goon multi boxing.
It is. He's called Zek. He's a nutter.
Sparky
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 07:57:15 AM

Hi Cefte!
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 08:01:39 AM

Hi Cefte!

Yeah, give lessons on rifter-flying please.

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 01:40:51 PM

Ohhh it's that guy  rolleyes

I'm going to escape, come back, wipe this place off the face of the Earth, obliterate it and you with it.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 02:13:14 PM

Twitter - Endieposts

JustinMead
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 02:15:44 PM

Did I really make this into a thread?

Or is it a admin playing games  ACK!

Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 02:27:41 PM

Zek or whatever I know the fellow you mean.

I'm going to escape, come back, wipe this place off the face of the Earth, obliterate it and you with it.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 04:22:45 PM

It's not your fault, it's all our faults for not bringing you up properly.

Go to the goon wiki and look up "cefte".  You get redirected to the rifter page.  You'll also see this poster:

Twitter - Endieposts

Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 04:33:10 PM

Cefte  Love Letters

Too bad there's no swoon icon here.

Witty banter not included.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 04:35:52 PM

Yaeru isn't as uptight about the War thread as the SHC mods are, but he doesn't like a dreail.  Two years into that thread, now, and he's like a mother hen with her chicks.

Twitter - Endieposts

Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 05:12:54 PM

It's not your fault, it's all our faults for not bringing you up properly.

Go to the goon wiki and look up "cefte".  You get redirected to the rifter page.  You'll also see this poster:

Hey I've read that page plenty & I knew I knew that name Cefte from somewhere just couldn't place it, good to see you here bro /big wave

"That guy" refers to Zek Khomtar who singlehandedly lags out a regular ratting system of mine (ours) with his four billion alts, mad bastard.

Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 04:21:52 AM

Yaeru isn't as uptight about the War thread as the SHC mods are, but he doesn't like a dreail.  Two years into that thread, now, and he's like a mother hen with her chicks.

Normally I edit the new OP as well to give it an appropriate and/or sarcastic title, I was just in a hurry yesterday.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Re: War  
Jump to: