Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:29:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Potions for Peoples 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Potions for Peoples  (Read 1514 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

on: May 28, 2009, 09:19:32 AM

I like starting threads.  This one is about a short list of useful things that I can get my scholar to make for the kinship.  The best method would be to drop materials into the kin house for me to make things from.  I'd like to do this on a regular basis but if I go missing for a while it would be easy enough for some other scholar to take up the slack.

The things that are hard to get are the loot materials, so I'm just listing those.

Fire Oil : Hunter/Warden ranged damage buff
Cryptic Text

Greater Athelas Essence :
Torn Craftsman's Diary
Optional: Red Eye

Greater Celebrant Salve :
Torn Craftsman's Diary

Light Oil : Hunter/Warden ranged damage buff
Faded Sindarin Passages

Not sure I can do Artisan yet but I'm close.  I think I still have to do the quest.  Here are the materials anyway, might as well start stocking up.

Refined Athelas Essence :
Relic of Lothlórien
Optional: Grey Eye

Refined Celebrant Salve :
Relic of Lothlórien
Optional: Grey Eye

I don't really know what people find useful as far as consumables, to be honest, other than fire oil and light oil which rock for hunters.  If anyone wants to request anything, I will make it easy by listing out the loot materials.  Also note that cash donations to defray the cost of vendor materials would be appreciated.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Potions for Peoples  
Jump to: