Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:15:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Theory Time! with T-rez 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Theory Time! with T-rez  (Read 2509 times)
trevorreznik
Terracotta Army

on: May 18, 2009, 12:36:02 PM

theory time-if i1y falls, does ed- even get defended?  It's a low moon count system which is very nice, but a few good kites and that's taken care of.  It's a useless station, and if i1y is flipped, I could see the next 'line of defense' being z-u/9cg.   What's actually likely is both z-u and ed- get hit at the same time due to no point in sitting waiting around on ed- timers, so it'll get lost in the shuffle. 

Again, this is assuming a lot because gs has a huge advantage in i1y and one good siege&kite, or eurotime control, would wipe out the gkc gains
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 12:38:10 PM by trevorreznik »
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 12:55:51 PM

Theory time.  If goons put almost zero effort into defending Querious and yet it takes 6 to 8 months to really make any progress there for GKC does AAA asplode?

Srs replies only pls.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
trevorreznik
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 01:47:08 PM

Theory time.  If goons put almost zero effort into defending Querious and yet it takes 6 to 8 months to really make any progress there for GKC does AAA asplode?

Srs replies only pls.

i'd think gkc would implode, not -a-.  -a- doesn't have the same objective that gkc does beyond shooting gs/nc.  GKC is dead set on retaking Delve, and the more apparent it becomes that they'll fail at that, the more likely they fracture horrendously and give up.
Quinton
Terracotta Army

is saving up his raid points for a fancy board title

Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 02:25:56 PM

i'd think gkc would implode, not -a-.  -a- doesn't have the same objective that gkc does beyond shooting gs/nc.  GKC is dead set on retaking Delve, and the more apparent it becomes that they'll fail at that, the more likely they fracture horrendously and give up.

What *is* -A-'s objective?  Do they seriously think they're protecting Catch from some horrible Goon invasion?  Do they seriously think we *want* to invade Catch?

EDIT: didn't notice this discussion already ongoing in the War! thread...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 02:29:39 PM by Quinton »
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 02:26:42 PM

Yeah, the bits of aaa that are prone to drama are going to be the additions like reunion (two stages of split already), or rionnag alba (they have history). The core is as solid as gf or pre-expansion bob.. Which is to say they can certainly fracture (guild drama happens) but it will probably take an extraordinary stimulus. It won't just be from not taking delve.

Like trevor says, though, kenny are not in that category any more. Goons riding bikes is keeping them on life support.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
trevorreznik
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 10:27:03 AM

What *is* -A-'s objective?  Do they seriously think they're protecting Catch from some horrible Goon invasion?  Do they seriously think we *want* to invade Catch?

EDIT: didn't notice this discussion already ongoing in the War! thread...

I don't think anyone expects an invasion of Catch now, other than one for distraction purposes to split up capitals.  -A- just wants to go to war with goons is all there really is.  Probably a large part of it is the constant '-a- has no stamina' meme perpetuated all fall/winter, and a lot of -a- want to disprove that.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 11:25:08 AM

*rolls eyes*

Hic sunt dracones.
Grand Design
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 03:54:05 PM

This thread is loltastic.
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 04:18:32 PM

Who the fuck is -A-?

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 07:10:01 PM

-A- is the ticker for Against ALL Authorities.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 08:28:56 AM

I know, I was being facetious.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Theory Time! with T-rez  
Jump to: