Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:12:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Engineering 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Engineering  (Read 9755 times)
MellowYella
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: July 09, 2009, 01:49:58 PM

How good would the new mind control google enchant be for tanking next patch?  it's a blanket 45 stam boost to a helm how does that measure up vs all the other tanking class enchants?
K9
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: July 09, 2009, 04:38:04 PM

8 stam is worth a lot less than 20 def rating in terms of item budget. I guess if tanks can get def capped comfortably and can loose the 20 def then maybe; but I think there will always be better non-def options in other slots that will favour using a def head enchant.

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #37 on: July 09, 2009, 05:25:07 PM

If you're not doing hardmodes the 2% threat is pretty pointless, though, and the armor can be pretty huge - because if you're not doing hard modes, who knows if your healers are any good, so the EH gain is nice.

Theoretically if you're doing hardmodes you could pretty easily have a pair of good threat gloves to swap in just for those fights, too, and go back to the EH gloves for bosses that are just "lol I hit you for 30k" every swing.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Engineering  
Jump to: