Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:55:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Utopia Kingdoms 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Utopia Kingdoms  (Read 2828 times)
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

on: April 29, 2009, 10:30:08 PM

http://www.utopiakingdoms.com/?index

JUST came out.
More in-depth game then Zork (produced by the same company). Focuses on empire building through the eyes of a singular fantasy-ish character.  Very polished, just like Zork (and similar Ralph Bakshi-ish art).... but seems a bit more challenging.  I fooled with it a bit tonite and I like it so far.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 10:51:15 PM

Is this just another cookie cutter of the realm building webgame that we have all seen a million times before, or is it something different?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 08:57:12 AM

Is this just another cookie cutter of the realm building webgame that we have all seen a million times before, or is it something different?

Cookie cutter, and after a couple of days the building queue goes down to one structure, and that includes the building that's currently under construction. It's pretty polished and the art is nice, but the building queue is such a horrible pain in the ass I can't even bring myself to log in now.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Utopia Kingdoms  
Jump to: