Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:18:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Damages 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Damages  (Read 1072 times)
patience
Terracotta Army

on: April 24, 2009, 09:09:05 AM

This show finished its second season. I liked the first but didn't have the will to watch the 2nd until yesterday.

This season with just the first 4 episodes makes this the best television anyone could ever watch.

Every episode ends with a mindfucking cliffhanger and the acting and tone throughout is top notched.

The first season was like this but it's obvious the writers and actors are more comfortable with what they had done by the beginning of the 2nd season.

If you are the type of person who hates to get into a show in the middle I can attest that even though there would be heavy spoilers in the first episode of season 2 for season 1 it is worth it to just into this season first and watch season one afterwards if you feel like it.

Glenn Close and Željko Ivanek were awesome in season 1 but I'm loving Byrnes and Hurt this time around.

OP is assuming its somewhat of a design-goal of eve to make players happy.
this is however not the case.
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 10:59:37 AM

Over and out.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Damages  
Jump to: