Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:47:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Roll Call 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Roll Call  (Read 15008 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: April 17, 2009, 12:27:19 PM

What server is everybody on?  Currently all my guys are on Oasis, but would be willing to make a new character if there are a few people on another server.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 12:47:59 PM

Dude, you're like the Joseph Smith of MMOs. Will you be calling your cult MorMMOn?

Carry on.

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 01:07:03 PM

Somebody is lazy.
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 05:47:45 PM

Kathy, 80th Gnome Mystic
Sovereign
Antonia Bayle

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 06:04:18 PM

Kathy, 80th Gnome Mystic
Sovereign
Antonia Bayle

Sold.  Got room in your guild for a Fairy Shadow Knight in your guild?

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 02:21:55 AM

I played the HELL out of EverQuest 2 from 2004 to 2006. Hated WoW and fell in love with EQ2, bugs or not. Didn't play it since that though, and watching my old screenshots I felt the urge to reinstall.

Which I am doing, but feck... the downloader/patcher is taking forever. It reached 100% two times and basically restarted the countdown from 10 hours or so.

Anyway, my main character is a 62 berserker on Lucan D'Lere. I think I'll stay there for a while. I should have a 45 something on the Euro pvp server which has been probably merged with some other NA one, so no idea until I can actually log in the game.

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 08:19:20 AM

Falc, I'm not playing right now, but my chars are on Lucan D'Lere, too.  If you want (and are able) to add friends while offline, my main is Kylantha.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 08:26:40 AM

I think there may be quite a few f13 folks on Oasis.  At least that's where the last guild went to die. 

My toons are primarily on Butcherblock, but I'm not subbed currently. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 10:11:30 AM

I am really enjoying my Fairy/Shadowknight character.  New area has decent flow - we will see how things progress!

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 10:23:54 AM

I am really enjoying my Fairy/Shadowknight character.  New area has decent flow - we will see how things progress!

Nek forest was pretty well done if that's where you are.  I will warn you... going into the city eats framerate. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 10:26:43 AM

Nek forest was pretty well done if that's where you are.  I will warn you... going into the city eats framerate. 

Thanks for the tip.  Even though I was able to run the game with full visuals a few years ago without a hitch its giving me a fuckton of issues this time around.  Even in the older areas.  Does EQ2 hate Nvidia or something (only change to my computer is newer graphics card + more RAM)?

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 11:34:27 AM

I will Lantyssa.
By the way, what's the syntax to send /tells to other servers?

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 12:02:42 PM

Ched,

There's a thread a couple down from this one on EQ2 crappy performance.  Take a look in there to se ehow people adjusted to the graphics. 

-  Mark Twain
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 12:14:21 PM

Darema, 80 half-elf dirge on Antonia Bayle, plus assorted midlevel alts.  Guild is Safe Haven.

Also, for cross server tells, you use /t servername.charname <message> to chat.  The problem comes in when there are spaces in the server name.  I can never remember if it's antonia_bayle.darema or antoniabayle.darema or if it's something else entirely.  But to talk to my friends over on Mistmoore, I use use mistmoore.nightlander to get in touch.  You can also add them to your friends list like that as well.

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 06:48:59 AM

At least that's where the last guild went to die. 

New area has decent flow - we will see how things progress!
I locked my Inq to quest in some other areas, he was born in the Neriak newbieland, but I went to TD for the better gear. Then went back and worked through Darklight. Now I'm in CL/Freeport and it's amazing how much they've improved game flow. I was under the impression that I liked the old style with more dungeons and interesting areas over the newer style of theme parking newbie lands. But I've changed my mind after two nights of running all over fuck doing unoptimized quest lines, finally had to bring in my SK to mentor for parts (and named huntings).

Getting some good AA, even dinged up my SK another AA. But the chest I got in the Ruins was funny, a Fabled earring with +10 health and power +1 in-combat regen for each. The severely out-dated itemization and ENDLESS backtracking and crosstracking makes me weep for anyone starting out in Freeport. Even if the setting is far more interesting imo.

Mentoring is almost silly, having a 45 SK down to 20 with the Inq slapping reactives on him made him an unstoppable killing machine, taking on lots of heroics. It was fun! I'm sure it'll get tougher once the Inq gets up to par with the SK.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Roll Call  
Jump to: