Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:38:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: How does the PvP work in AOC? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How does the PvP work in AOC?  (Read 43440 times)
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #35 on: June 29, 2009, 10:47:37 AM

But then I have to survive long enough to catch up.  Already doing that in WoW, and there I don't have people hunting me in leveling areas.

Meh, we still have lowbies trickling in. Most people are just leaving Tortage, but plenty are still running around there. I forgot how much I hate long combos also, so I am thinking I might reroll and play a PoM, or maybe use my ToS.

Also, the ganking really is not that bad. I have been killed maybe 4 times total by gankers up to level 25.
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: June 30, 2009, 11:26:21 AM

My DT's combos arn't to bad.  At level 27/28 I only have two, two button combos.  I'll take it. 

Someone should play a ranger, I might make one as my 50.  Or perhaps a ToS or PoM.  Meh.

Anyway here's my DT build that I'm shooting for:
DT Build Link
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: June 30, 2009, 11:40:34 AM

That's somewhat close to what I do.  If I expect to do a lot of tanking with my DT, I delve into the defensive stance upgrades in the Soldier tree:

Kylantha's build

If not then I put some points in Devourer's Stance and shift some other things based on whether I'll be using the abilities or not.  What I like about DTs are all the taps combined with heavy armor.  Nothing beats hurting your opponent and healing yourself at the same time.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: June 30, 2009, 12:38:12 PM

Ok, I'm going to play with a friend.  Can anyone recommend a strong duo for pvp?

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
schild
Administrator

Reply #39 on: June 30, 2009, 12:45:15 PM

Ok, I'm going to play with a friend.  Can anyone recommend a strong duo for pvp?
Ranger and necro.

But if you ever make it to the high levels, the ranger is going to get gimped. If you're always going to be playing with a friend, you might be able to get away with assassin necro.

Really though, anything and a necro. Shit, one of you might as well be a priest, just to heal the necro.

Can you see where this is going?
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: June 30, 2009, 12:54:19 PM

So anything and a Necro.  How about a Necro and....wait for it....another Necro?

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Hindenburg
Terracotta Army

Itto

Reply #41 on: June 30, 2009, 12:58:22 PM

ToS and necro would be better.

"Who uses Outlook anyway?  People who get what they deserve, that's who." - Ard.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: How does the PvP work in AOC?  
Jump to: