Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:34:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Stepping Away 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping Away  (Read 1661 times)
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

on: March 22, 2009, 02:24:28 PM

Greetings all.  Just a heads up.  As you can see I havent been ingame much due to just having too much on my plate at one time.  Aside from that, just subbed to too many MMOs.  Also, I wanted to try EVE out again and I just didnt feel it.  Just doesnt grab me...  not anyone's fault really

So I'm planning on unsubbing... permanently this time (and this character is a beta account)

Those that helped me out, thanks so much.  I'll be repaying you however I can.  Got about 80 mill isk and a pile of RAT loot; a Dom and Indy 5.  All are loaded I believe.  Next time I login I'll be handing over contracts.

Thanks again,
Ghambit
a.k.a. "Siulung"

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Trigona
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 04:14:21 PM

If you know for sure you aren't coming back, perhaps you could give your account to someone who helped you, as a possible alt, or even with a view to them selling it.  Even relatively new accounts are worth something.
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 05:49:22 PM

If you know for sure you aren't coming back, perhaps you could give your account to someone who helped you, as a possible alt, or even with a view to them selling it.  Even relatively new accounts are worth something.

hmmm... selling it
I hadnt thought of that   Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 05:55:07 PM

Sorry to see you go, but if it's for the right reasons then that's alright by me.  Take care, man!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Stepping Away  
Jump to: