Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:46:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Bots 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bots  (Read 2968 times)
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

on: December 01, 2004, 05:04:07 PM

I love these things.  

Always open, consistent prices, great for filling out my common/uncommon sets.  And the 2-for-1-tix rare bots aren't bad either, I've found a lot of spiffy prismatic rares for cheap (Mind's eye, etc.) and random tribal or theme decks.

Prices have jumped a bit since I last went on a trading binge, though.  .5 for a bad IPA uncommon? Boo that.  Some bots are even .5 for normal commons* - which, thankfully, I almost have complete anyway.

Edit: Normal IPA commons
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 08:54:32 PM

Oh, since you've indicated you're on a binge for completing sets. I currently have >=4 of every Chk common, and only 1=4. So if you want Chk commons just hit me up if you see me and you can take any amount of >4 commons I have.
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 10:26:15 PM

Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure drafting will fill up most of my empty spots, and I've already got 4x of most of the important stuff (Sakura Tribe Elder, Kodama's Reach, etc.).  I usually end up with waaay too many commons of the sets I draft.  

Speaking of, if anyone wants free OLS or MD5D commons (not so much the 5D), hit me up.  I wish they would raise the trading limit to 64 or something, I could get rich selling commons to bots.  

Tonight's goal... to get my rating back over 1700.  Went under for the first time in many moons recently, depressing :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Bots  
Jump to: