Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:55:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: A Sneak Peek at Patch 1.2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Sneak Peek at Patch 1.2  (Read 43390 times)
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: March 05, 2009, 08:37:59 PM

My understanding with AMs is they had an ability that reduced damage, which had no cooldown timer.  That, with a couple of their morale abilities being fixed, plus stacking detaunts, plus AP drain, led to AMs being able to survive.

AMs were even incredibly powerful at release, if you played correctly and built the character correctly. Up until T4 you were a god, so long as you played defensive. Even two witch elves could not kill me in tor anroc.

Now, T4 was a different story. That story has now changed. Essentially you have two detaunts. If you use a tactic to lower the recast on the AE detaunt, you can keep it up forever. Use that and use your single target detaunt and the person does 0 to 1 damage against you.
Ashamanchill
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:09 PM

Dammit, people shouldn't start saying good things about the game.  The addicted among us might be tempted to do something unwise. 

Well...I had no problems with the box if shipped in.  Excellent cardboard, capable tape, nice art work.  A solid box all around.  I would rate it as an 8.5.

A poster signed by Richard Garriot, Brad McQuaid, Marc Jacobs and SmerricK Dart.  Of course it would arrive a couple years late, missing letters and a picture but it would be epic none the less. -Tmon
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: March 06, 2009, 08:24:27 AM

Dammit, people shouldn't start saying good things about the game.  The addicted among us might be tempted to do something unwise. 
You've got another game to sign up for! Grin

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
tazelbain
Unknown

tazelbain

Reply #108 on: March 06, 2009, 08:31:15 AM

Not going back for 1 patch.  But if 1.3 is good as 1.2 maybe it would be a sign that WAR is beginning to right the ship.

"Me am play gods"
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #109 on: March 10, 2009, 08:34:43 AM

Needless to say, the horror of the concept of a healer that didn't fold like a cheap table upon which one has dropped a block of cement has caused much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

No, more like a healer that was unkillable.  WP are pretty nasty last I played.

Well, except I was talking about AMs, not WPs...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: A Sneak Peek at Patch 1.2  
Jump to: