Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:43:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Seinfeld and Superman 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Seinfeld and Superman  (Read 4680 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

on: March 30, 2004, 09:34:56 AM

Seinfeld and Superman

So it's a short film length commercial, but it's entertaining, provided you like Seinfeld. Superman is voiced by the guy who played Putty in the Seinfeld show and the Tick in the live-action version, Patrick Warburton.

WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 09:39:31 AM

I always enjoy playing 'Spot the Superman reference' while watching Seinfeld. IIRC, there is either a visual (a Superman doll) or a oral reference to the Superman world in every episode. The really funny ones are where they take over the episode (like when Jerry dated the woman named Lois, and kept using her name in Clark Kent/SM fashion).

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 10:01:52 AM

I liked it, Jerry's face at the end of the musical was great. I've had similar reactions to plays.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 10:02:52 AM

Haemish, that shit is great, thanks for pointing it out.  If they made that into a TV show with Seinfeld and Co writing at that animation for superman I think it may be the greatest melding of two types of media evar! Putty was spot on, which surprised me, at first I thought, 'but but, he's The Tick!'
Alluvian
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 11:34:56 AM

Hrm... Live action Tick.  Only caught one episode of that because it was never on twice at the same time here.  Show was utterly doomed to fail.  I have to find the dvd somewhere.  Too bad all our rental stores locally seem to suck.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Seinfeld and Superman  
Jump to: