Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:42:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Game Update 51 is large and important and on Test 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game Update 51 is large and important and on Test  (Read 37398 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 06:56:10 AM

I also toy with the idea of setting up a dual-box, since I've got a second pc that will run EQ2 decently. I dunno, I think it just crosses some kind of geek line for me, when I think about explaining it to the fiancee. Though the finances work out, because I could drop from Station Access to two standard accounts for the same price...
Ok, so I crossed the geek line. Don't know about dual-boxing, but I did try to set it up last night just to transfer over stuff from my extra Station Access guys to my newbies on a new account. Figured it basically costs me $5 to switch to two accounts ($20-free month), drop my old account from Station Access to normal. And I can shut down the second account if I need to save dough.

Didn't hurt too much, but I lost my 40 alchemist and 30 weaponcrafter.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Game Update 51 is large and important and on Test  
Jump to: