Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:05:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Hot quests 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hot quests  (Read 2041 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

on: December 31, 2008, 11:51:33 AM

I don't think most of us have any trouble with PUGs, however I think it would be nice if we could, you know, do something together in the game.  To that end, I'd like to invite people to post quests or other activities that you would like to see the rest of us attend.  I will go first.

I took my wife to help me with Weavers Beneath the Ruins and, well, she decided that was bullshit and bugged out (pun intended) so I'm interested in getting another person or two to help.  I can almost take down one of the elites myself, tough fuckers, but two of them means a quick trip to the stone circle.  Unless I'm wrapped up in Serious Bidness, I'll warp to Forsaken Inn to get this done upon request.  I also need to get the other fellowship quests in Minas Eriol out of the way.

I'm looking to knock out the Bree-land Woodsman (Advanced) deed as well.  I can take the trees but this stuff is always more fun and faster in a group.  I might go looking for flowers as well, I think I have one left to find.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Mr_PeaCH
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 07:09:38 AM

Yeg - which is you in the kinship?  (I be Peachburt of course; Man, 22, Guardian)

Sounds like we might be pretty close in level and I have a ton of those instance/group quests to do including the Weavers.  I'd definitely be up for it but my play time is going to be sporadic until after this weekend probably and then I'll be back on 'regularly' in and around 9 - 11 (pacific) weeknights.

COME ON YOU SPURS!
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 11:22:07 AM

Meow meow: http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=15670.0

Fallia is who I am usually talking about and she is a 24 Hunter.  I recently discovered that Broken Alliance is FUCKING HARD.  A 22 guard would be great for stopping those elite bow-orcs from perforating me so much.  A Minstrel or three would be cool, too. awesome, for real

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Hot quests  
Jump to: