Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:25:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: The Legend of Chun Li 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Chun Li  (Read 16495 times)
schild
Administrator

Reply #35 on: August 02, 2009, 07:55:56 PM

I bumped this thread to talk about how bad the movie was. Can you all shut the hell up about asian profiling? Who cares?
Velorath
Contributor

Reply #36 on: August 03, 2009, 12:29:01 AM

I bumped this thread to talk about how bad the movie was. Can you all shut the hell up about asian profiling? Who cares?

Judging by the G.I. Joe thread, a lot of people here don't seem to care if a movie is shit as long as they don't have to risk thinking while watching it.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #37 on: August 03, 2009, 08:49:55 AM

This one didn't even qualify as eye candy, though.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #38 on: August 03, 2009, 04:57:02 PM

Really because she is so unbelievably my type that I'm a at a loss imagining how a movie with her in it couldn't at least qualify as eye candy.  I watched a great deal of Smallville just for her.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #39 on: August 03, 2009, 04:58:15 PM

She doesn't wear any exciting outfits, and the fight scenes are mostly meh.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #40 on: August 03, 2009, 09:04:39 PM

For anyone who still wants to argue this, go to www.alllooksame.com and come back with your 100% score.  Until then, admit you are really talking about fashion, hairstyle, cultural psychology, etc. (which of course are all different).
Don't be ridiculous. You would only have to able to consistently identify them at a percentage higher than what person guessing "randomly" (i.e. pure chance) would score.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #41 on: August 04, 2009, 07:37:18 AM

Not sure which movie I found more appalling - this or Daredevil. At least this one had KK in it, but I agree, hardly eye candy as it would have been the only saving grace.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #42 on: August 05, 2009, 01:16:03 AM

For anyone who still wants to argue this, go to www.alllooksame.com and come back with your 100% score.  Until then, admit you are really talking about fashion, hairstyle, cultural psychology, etc. (which of course are all different).

Took it. Got 100. Fuck you.

I'm a hapa by the way and I think KK is hot, as is Maggie Q. I still don't think the former can act though.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #43 on: October 27, 2009, 04:55:28 PM

Surlyboi you're a hapa bro? Cool shit.

lulz

Koreans have better barbers than everyone (not Japanese, like everyone thinks. They're jocking Koreans there). And in the end, cooler hair. So there ya go.

Viet is a completely different ballpark. SE Asian, with Chinese influences. Closer to Thai in look.

OK then.. There's a Tekken movie coming out too btw, with yet another hapa playing Jin. Looks absolutely nothing like him, but has some serious skills.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: The Legend of Chun Li  
Jump to: