Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:58:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  (Read 2429 times)
naum
Terracotta Army

on: December 26, 2008, 02:14:10 PM

Internet only but it is really really good, better than 95% of what's presently available on TV
http://www.hulu.com/watch/28343/dr-horribles-sing-along-blog#s-p1-so-i0

And on i-Tunes too…

Josh Whedon written/produced musical starring Neil Patrick Harris, the captain from Firefly and Felicia Day (from Buffy)…

"Should the batman kill Joker because it would save more lives?" is a fundamentally different question from "should the batman have a bunch of machineguns that go BATBATBATBATBAT because its totally cool?". ~Goumindong
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 02:14:51 PM

I love it. Watched it when it first came out.

"the hammer is my penis."

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 02:28:14 PM

I saw it when it first came out, too, but can't watch it now because at some point in the interim, Hulu decided that Canada was the realm of Satan and now denies streams to anyone outside the U.S.
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 05:18:45 PM

Any word on if they're going to more with Dr. Horrible? I want sequels by cracky!

And speaking of Ms. Day, The Guild... http://www.watchtheguild.com/ ...is damn funny. At first I was like, making fun of online gamers has been done to death, but you combine it with Whedonesque humor, and damn. Webisodes are clearly teh future.

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog  
Jump to: