Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:32:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Pirates of the Burning Sea  |  Topic: Welcome Back Thingie 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome Back Thingie  (Read 7637 times)
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

on: December 24, 2008, 07:42:11 PM

It seems that people get a 14-day trial thing to try out all the changes, so I'll be back for a while. I'm not seeing anything different really, especially with avatar combat. Still, it's fun enough to play for a bit.

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 02:35:36 PM

The thought of grinding out the remaining levels to 50 fills me with dread. /shudder

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 04:51:03 PM

It wasn't that painful, if it was done grouped up, taking down bigger NPC ships.

I still can't decide if I want to pollute my new computer with an MMO game or not.

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 09:18:10 AM

It was plenty painful if you wanted to be a merchant.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Pirates of the Burning Sea  |  Topic: Welcome Back Thingie  
Jump to: