Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:05:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Riders Of Middle Earth - f13 Sub chapter - Roll call. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Riders Of Middle Earth - f13 Sub chapter - Roll call.  (Read 74947 times)
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #35 on: April 03, 2010, 05:48:09 PM

Yes, it's still around, and fairly active. And my.lotro is still borked for listing it.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #36 on: April 03, 2010, 06:28:40 PM

Is this kinship still around?  I can never seem to find the MyLOTRO entry for it..

Yes.  I am usually on as Acelo

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: April 05, 2010, 07:54:07 AM

I could use an invite when someone gets around to it.  I be Thurolin, a dwarven champion of ill temper and 21 levels or so.

This game seems to be sucking me in again.  I wonder if it'll stick this time.  I don't think I've ever even made it past level 20 before.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #38 on: April 05, 2010, 04:08:45 PM

I could use an invite when someone gets around to it.  I be Thurolin, a dwarven champion of ill temper and 21 levels or so.

This game seems to be sucking me in again.  I wonder if it'll stick this time.  I don't think I've ever even made it past level 20 before.

I am usually on as Acelo.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Redgiant
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: May 15, 2010, 04:32:29 PM

I've got a Minstrel parked in Lothlorien I think, what is the general numbers and levels of f13's guild nowadays? What content are they for the most part doing?

A FUCKING COMPANY IS AT STEAK
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #40 on: May 17, 2010, 05:57:42 AM

My wife and I are interested in the lv45 class quests, but turns out we have to advance the epic line first, and that they are pretty hard.  Currently we are working on 1.5.3 while hoarding cloudy eyes and warg claws.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #41 on: May 17, 2010, 10:01:32 AM

If you have Mines of Moria, there' s no need to do the epic quests. The rewards really aren't as good as the legendary weapons and other crafted or quested items.

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #42 on: May 17, 2010, 12:15:25 PM

Maybe I am not playing this game for loot.

EDIT : also I don't know how to get to Moria, but the previous bit still stands.  I want to do the epics anyway but we are easily distracted.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #43 on: May 18, 2010, 03:57:56 PM

noob. 

Seriously though, some of the mid 40 content is fun the first couple times.  It is nice to skip past it after 3 or 4 times doing it, though.

I am almost done being MIA, I just had to take a break due to burnout!

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #44 on: May 20, 2010, 09:43:43 AM

Well, I mean that I haven't done these at all.  I sure as shit would skip some of this on later runs.  Although I do get a kick out of Radagast in Book 2. Ohhhhh, I see.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: May 20, 2010, 11:28:26 AM

Ohhhhh, I see.

Why use this smiley?  I actually DID like Radagast in book 2 (or is it 3?).  In general, I really like the epic quests in this game.  I find it odd that we'd complain about them at all, when you consider all the other kill/fed-ex quests out there.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #46 on: May 20, 2010, 01:18:09 PM

There's not a solid definition for Ohhhhh, I see. I think.  I make that face sometimes.  I also enjoy the conversations that Radagast has with the animals.  I mean, I assume he can understand them with wizardly powers and isn't just some nutty old geezer leading us into a wight-infested blood-red swamp.

I don't like Bombadil, though.  I want to kick him in his ancient nads.

climbjtree
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: May 21, 2010, 03:55:31 AM

Who actually likes Tom Bombadil? I didn't like him in the books OR in the game.

Just a completely uninteresting character to me.
Stormwaltz
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: May 21, 2010, 08:38:32 AM

But he married well.

You have to know that a hippie chick like Goldberry runs around "skyclad" when they don't have company.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Nothing in this post represents the views of my current or previous employers.

"Isn't that just like an elf? Brings a spell to a gun fight."

"Sci-Fi writers don't invent the future, they market it."
- Henry Cobb
Hutch
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: May 21, 2010, 09:45:53 AM

I'm working on the level 45 quests with my Hunter right now, and I plan on eventually circling back around to do them with my Loremaster as well.

Not for the gear. As stated above, once you're into Moria and LI's, you'll get better gear.

But, after you complete your Articles of (coolness) and your Implements of (awesomeness) quests, you get a follow up that grants one of your Legendary traits.

Which in the Loremaster's case is the Eagle pet, thus my intent to go back and get this done eventually.

Plant yourself like a tree
Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
The sun will shine on us again, brother
WayAbvPar

Reply #50 on: June 09, 2010, 11:00:16 AM

Furiously's billing snafu is my gain. I am in as Liryk the elven Rune Keeper.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: June 09, 2010, 11:32:07 AM

EDIT: wrong dam thread, sorry.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 11:41:40 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #52 on: June 09, 2010, 07:08:07 PM

Furiously's billing snafu is my gain. I am in as Liryk the elven Rune Keeper.

Feel free to /t me for a kin invite.  I will be on as Acelo until midnight EST or so.

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #53 on: June 09, 2010, 09:38:00 PM

My wife was like "HEY, there's a bunch of F13 people on talking about things!"

Ohhhhh, I see.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: June 09, 2010, 10:57:49 PM

Ohhhhh, I see.

Last time I played there were a bunch of f13 people on NOT talking in chat/guild.  The silence was one of the reasons I left.  I can only tolerate pve if I have someone to distract me by chatting.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: June 10, 2010, 05:37:41 AM

Ohhhhh, I see.

Last time I played there were a bunch of f13 people on NOT talking in chat/guild.  The silence was one of the reasons I left.  I can only tolerate pve if I have someone to distract me by chatting.

Chicken and egg problem.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #56 on: June 10, 2010, 07:56:43 AM

You have to be on at the same time as Cheddar, otherwise you will have to talk to the non-F13 people.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #57 on: June 10, 2010, 04:49:07 PM

You have to be on at the same time as Cheddar, otherwise you will have to talk to the non-F13 people.

Ohhhhh, I see.

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #58 on: June 11, 2010, 10:57:17 AM

I know my limitations, and idle chit-chat when I could be grinding X is one of them.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: June 11, 2010, 11:37:57 AM

I know my limitations, and idle chit-chat when I could be grinding X is one of them.

If you're grinding in LotRO, you're doing it wrong.  VERY wrong.  

There is ZERO reason to rush to the endgame... except to bankroll an alt. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: July 22, 2010, 05:52:00 PM

Someone want to invite Asalger?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #61 on: July 22, 2010, 06:14:19 PM

Someone want to invite Asalger?

done.

FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #62 on: July 22, 2010, 09:05:05 PM

Thanks.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: July 29, 2010, 12:00:54 PM

Is there enough of a daily population to consider coming back to run a few dungeons?

If yes, what level would be needed?

Thanks!

-  Mark Twain
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #64 on: July 29, 2010, 12:50:08 PM

I have been clobbered by work, no time to play much.

WayAbvPar

Reply #65 on: July 29, 2010, 01:58:29 PM

I canceled. Solo grinding is just so. fucking. boring. Especially with all the bullshit running around most of the quests make you do. I was spending more time on horses than anything else.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #66 on: July 29, 2010, 03:02:10 PM

I canceled. Solo grinding is just so. fucking. boring. Especially with all the bullshit running around most of the quests make you do. I was spending more time on horses than anything else.

That's why I quit as well.  Ok... that and no one ever said anything in Kin chat.  If I'm going to mindlessly grind, I need to at least babble about current events or something. 

-  Mark Twain
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #67 on: September 07, 2010, 11:10:09 AM

And Nebu is back exploring Moria, I am just finishing and on to Mirkwood. Moria has too many dungeons is my conclusion.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #68 on: September 07, 2010, 11:40:27 AM

Back and being as annoying as possible in kin chat. 

I'm enjoying the game quite a lot.  Sadly, my play time is dwindling. 

-  Mark Twain
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #69 on: September 07, 2010, 04:10:44 PM

I'm enjoying the game quite a lot.  Sadly, my play time is dwindling. 

This game is awesome at high levels when forced to casual play (30-60 minute play times).  Log in, do a skirmish or instance, maybe do a couple quests - log out satisfied.  Even when I cut back due to burnout I still feel my 15 bucks a month is well spent even with 10 hours or so playtime during said period.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Riders Of Middle Earth - f13 Sub chapter - Roll call.  
Jump to: