Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:25:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Better than Pocket Pool: Pocket Kindom Review 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Better than Pocket Pool: Pocket Kindom Review  (Read 4576 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

on: November 20, 2004, 10:55:29 PM

Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 06:28:52 PM

Why must you do this? I will never buy an N-Gage, and yet you seem to have no difficulty in giving me a reason to wish I had more reason to buy one. It sounds good though, the kind of thing you find yourself killing a few moments with from time to time (like gunbound), and occasionally playing quite a bit for a period of time as you catch the bug again (like gunbound). Oh well, maybe they'll release a PC-Port after a while, or someone will copy-cat a version to the PC.

Nice review too.

EDIT: You also made me finally break down and download ProgressQuest. So THAT is what you have all been going on about all this time.
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 08:10:17 PM

I first imagined Haemish as a half-giant barbarian in a bus queue playing with a Game N Watch. I then imagined Haemish as a gonzoid journo in the back of a great white shark playing with a Game N Watch. As an exercise in entertainment then, this review was a success. I don't think the game launch  is going to draw many away from WoW.

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
doubleplus
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 03:26:05 PM

Alright, I was pretty much sold on it anyway, but it's good to know the only person I trust as a reviewer on thew0rld's list likes the game enough to rank in at number three. Great write up, Haemish.

WoW! GaH!
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 03:32:31 PM

I loved the game. I couldn't connect from my house. Review of AT&T forthcoming. Maybe.
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #5 on: November 29, 2004, 09:04:51 AM

Ah, the N-Gage. We've come a long way from totally sidetalkin', haven't we?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Archived: We distort. We decide.  |  Topic: Better than Pocket Pool: Pocket Kindom Review  
Jump to: