Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:23:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Before the Devil Knows You're Dead 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Before the Devil Knows You're Dead  (Read 2286 times)
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

on: December 01, 2008, 07:54:19 PM

Was this the most overlooked movie of 2007?  Watched it this past weekend and I thought the writing, directing and acting were all excellent.  The ending felt a bit incomplete, but that's really the only flaw I can attribute to the film.  Definitely not a movie to see if you want to watch something light-hearted.

Over and out.
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 10:13:37 AM

Is this the one with Marisa Tomei's tits?

Sorry, had to ruin it, didn't I?

I have never played WoW.
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 10:24:00 AM

Well, since you see them about 10 seconds into the movie, I don't think you're giving away much.  To anyone who now wants to run out to rent this just to see Marisa Tomei boobs, a word to the wise:  about 2 seconds into the movie you'll also see far more of Philip Seymour Hoffman than anyone would ever likely want to see.

Over and out.
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 06:21:31 PM

I wasn't so much ruining the "surprise" of seeing formerly hot but now almost old Marisa Tomei topless as ruining your thread about a movie you loved.

This movie was amazing. I give you that.

I have never played WoW.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Before the Devil Knows You're Dead  
Jump to: