Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:22:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Major news tomorrow 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Major news tomorrow  (Read 2306 times)
Shatter
Terracotta Army

on: November 24, 2008, 02:47:51 PM

http://vnboards.ign.com/warhammer_online_age_of_reckoning_general_board/b22997/109537345/p1/?114

Folks,

Okay, I'm back from the EA GM meetings in LA and want to give you a quick update on a couple of major things. First, testing continues on 1.0.6. We're getting lots of good data and feedback and as always, thanks for helping us with that. Second, as I've said a couple of times here, I've been spending a lot of time in WAR and have been working closely with the team on things that I believe we need to do for WAR's oRvR. Tomorrow I hope to post a major update on our plans for the oRvR aspect of WAR. Given the nature of this update we need to have it localized for simultaneous posting for our European players so that might delay things if I can't wrap it up by the end of the day today.

So, prepare for a major update...

Mark
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 02:50:43 PM

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Major news tomorrow  
Jump to: