Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:53:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: AT&T Universe -- anyone tried it? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AT&T Universe -- anyone tried it?  (Read 15585 times)
Logain
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: September 30, 2014, 03:11:12 PM

Besides, if it's not super important you watch live, games can be had off TPB same as anything else.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #36 on: October 23, 2014, 04:48:17 PM

Finally installed/working!  So far not too shabby.  Havent tested speeds yet, but really digging the DVR and wireless boxes.

I am in a very established neighborhood and my junction splice was rusted out.  My neighbors were on verge of losing service; turns out my house was first impacted.  They had a crew out very next morning and viola- all my stuffs works now!

Gotta say, entire process was smooth and besides greeting the tech I really did not have to talk with anyone.  Construction crew was kind enough to give me shoutout this morning.  Very slick and professional.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #37 on: October 23, 2014, 06:09:55 PM

Who even has cable anymore?

People 34 and up who aren't super techy and those under who want live sports.

"Cut the cord," you say? Yeah, it's too much of a hassle for 90% of users who can't even bother to learn how to properly maintain a car, and those are simple comparatively.

I bought my mother a Roku for Christmas a couple of years ago and got it hooked up to her Netflix account for her.  Within a month she'd bought another Roku for her other TV and cancelled her cable.  The "super techy" bar is definitely lowering on that one.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Shatter
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: October 26, 2014, 08:22:48 AM

I just switched to U-verse since its now available in my area and its been great.  Comcast can suck my left nut.

Comcast breakdown: 
1)  4 technicians out this year to fix intermittent internet drops multiple times a day, never fixed it
2)  Some email got lost transferring it over to Gmail, Comcast said they couldnt retrieve it, made a ticket anyhow, then never called me back
3)  ATT Uverse comes with 2 DVR and comcast wanted to charge for them
4)  UVerse is $25 cheaper per month, modem comes with battery backup for free(Comcast never gave me one, had to buy it myself)
5)  Since Uverse install internet hasn't dropped once
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: AT&T Universe -- anyone tried it?  
Jump to: