Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 02:15:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Early release? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Early release?  (Read 2266 times)
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

on: November 16, 2004, 03:24:39 PM

Got "session expired" when trying to log in....  Went to the official forums to see what was up and read this:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=685215&p=1&tmp=1#post685215

Others are getting the session expired as well..

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 03:38:26 PM

Quote from: Mesozoic
Got "session expired" when trying to log in....  Went to the official forums to see what was up and read this:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=685215&p=1&tmp=1#post685215

Others are getting the session expired as well..

I'm getting session expired as well.  And my first reaction was "Fuck, I can't handle this many games at the same time." So I shut it down and loaded up HL2 a bit.

They will not let people into retail servers until the 23rd anyways, no worries bro.
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 03:49:06 PM

Just some server downtime.  Rats.

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
AOFanboi
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 01:40:49 PM

Quote from: Mesozoic
Just some server downtime.  Rats.

Lots of people had fun trying to convince people open beta was already over in chat before I logged out, though. "Ooh, no, my life is over!" replies and all that. Are those the b.net kiddies?

I am definitely getting this when it launches in Europe next year. Even though I never played any char higher than 10 (beta/demo is for exploring breadth to decide on a race/class combo, e.g. undead warlock or nightelf rogue).

Current: Mario Kart DS, Nintendogs
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Early release?  
Jump to: