Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:44:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: So, is this thing on? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So, is this thing on?  (Read 6589 times)
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

on: November 05, 2008, 11:57:19 AM

Anything major since I played 9 months ago? My real reticence comes from the fact that everyone left has been playing so long I won't have a chance to kill anyone. I will suck comparatively. I was never better than average at my peak to begin with.

I have never played WoW.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 12:20:20 PM

Nope. There are things in development. But, I for one have lost the faith that anything major will be done to this brilliant title to pull it back out. The developers are taking the wrong direction IMO, and won’t turn around.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 04:18:09 PM

Anything major since I played 9 months ago? My real reticence comes from the fact that everyone left has been playing so long I won't have a chance to kill anyone. I will suck comparatively. I was never better than average at my peak to begin with.

You can kill the highest level just as easy as he can kill you, just you will not be as useful in other things he can do.  Just that most of us who play FPS have moved on to Battlefield or Call of Duty or Team Fortress for our fixes.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: So, is this thing on?  
Jump to: