Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:44:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Forgetting Sarah Marshal 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Forgetting Sarah Marshal  (Read 4840 times)
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

on: November 03, 2008, 02:53:26 PM

I am probably an asshole for making this post just to say

Mila Kunis is so fucking hot in this movie. I mean she makes Jessica Alba look average. Wow.

I have never played WoW.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 02:59:52 PM

Don't know about that last statement. But yah, she's a hotty.  I wish that I didn't think "hey, that's Meg voice" so much when I hear her speak.

I liked this movie.  I thought it was pretty damn entertaining. 

-Rasix
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 03:04:37 PM

Maybe I am just tired of Alba hype. I have never seen Mila in a movie, only That 70s Show. I was stunned.

My wife and I both enjoyed the movie.

I have never played WoW.
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 07:20:31 PM

Didn't find any humor in this movie. 

But yeah, Mila Kunis = win.
stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 07:24:46 PM

Mila Kunis is good at playing the fox who would also probly give you the time of day. I liked this flick.

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 09:02:25 PM

That movie made me want to be in a Mila Kunis/Kristen Bell sandwich.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 05:36:15 AM

Hillary avatar banished!

I have never played WoW.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 06:17:33 AM

Yep, she's hot. The movie was only so-so though. I think the trailer showed the only funny parts. I can't remember laughing outloud once during this movie.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 11:18:23 AM

It wasn't a bad movie.. too many cock shots for my taste.  Needed more boobies and bush.
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 02:05:20 PM

I figured the cock shots were because I was watching the extended version DVD. Those were in the released version? Still didn't really bother me. No one can deny that the female/male nudity ratio in movies is 99/1.

I have never played WoW.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 02:36:20 PM

I figured the cock shots were because I was watching the extended version DVD. Those were in the released version? Still didn't really bother me. No one can deny that the female/male nudity ratio in movies is 99/1.

And that's wrong. It needs to be 100/0.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
K9
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 02:42:32 PM

The only thing stopping me from watching this is my burning dislike of Russel Brand.

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
WayAbvPar

Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 03:09:54 PM

I liked the movie ok. Mila is great, but I am torn on Kristen Bell. There are times she seems hot, and times she seems like a cross-eyed stick figure. If she would eat a sandwich every now and then it might help broaden her (appeal).

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Forgetting Sarah Marshal  
Jump to: