Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:07:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: A small moment of venting re: Steam-distributed Source mods 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A small moment of venting re: Steam-distributed Source mods  (Read 2141 times)
Stormwaltz
Terracotta Army

on: October 27, 2008, 04:36:04 AM

Dear Source Modders,

If you expect me to play your mod, please include at least one level that I can play offline against AI, to get a feel for how it works.

If you don't have the courtesy to provide this, but instead offer no option but to dump me into a live multiplayer game with no tutorial or ramp-up, I won't play your mod. Also, I will leave snarky little messages like this on forums that probably don't care.

This message is dedicated to the teams responsible for Age of Chivalry and D.I.P.R.I.P., two Steam-distributed Source mods I won't be playing.

Sincerely,
Me

Nothing in this post represents the views of my current or previous employers.

"Isn't that just like an elf? Brings a spell to a gun fight."

"Sci-Fi writers don't invent the future, they market it."
- Henry Cobb
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 05:07:55 PM

I think you should demand your money back, and CC schild on the letter so he can frontpage it along with the response.

why so serious?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: A small moment of venting re: Steam-distributed Source mods  
Jump to: