Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:51:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: A quick Question... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A quick Question...  (Read 3210 times)
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

on: November 13, 2004, 01:05:21 AM

The LOTR online CCG has a virtual "binder" with all the LOTR cards in it so you can look at them wether you actually have them or not. Does Magic Online have something similar? If not, do you guys know of any place to get high res scans of every magic card, preferably without some sites URL photoshopped all over it? And no, it's not so I can make counterfiets.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: November 13, 2004, 01:14:40 AM

Yea, MtGO does. You just set the filter in your binder to "number owned <= zero." They have the art, rules, etc (whole card) for every set from alpha to kamigawa. It's good for reference.
Xilren's Twin

Reply #2 on: November 14, 2004, 12:53:55 PM

Also if you don't happen to have MTGO, you can just go use the Gatherer, the official online magic card database.

Xilren

"..but I'm by no means normal." - Schild
Tairnyn
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 15, 2004, 10:35:24 AM

As a brand spankin new player to MTGO I did not know this. There's been more than a few times someone mentions a card and I'm just too lazy to go look it up on a site. Very handy.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: A quick Question...  
Jump to: