Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:45:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Who left wants to / Is doing Talisman making full time? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who left wants to / Is doing Talisman making full time?  (Read 3173 times)
Kirth
Terracotta Army

on: October 20, 2008, 04:41:59 PM

Pm me or post.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 05:15:44 PM

I'm in the 60's in TM, but I have doubts about being able to stomach continuing.

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 09:19:08 AM

I'm in the 60's in TM, but I have doubts about being able to stomach continuing.

God, i feel for you, i cant bring my self to continue at like, 15.. Now all my greens go to the auction house. Maybe I would continue if they added a new tab in your bags for Crafting items only, and the ability to right click materials and place it in the right slot. Other than that, this is some tedious shit to get +2 for 4 hours..

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Who left wants to / Is doing Talisman making full time?  
Jump to: