Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:52:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Was Giveaway, doesn't seem to be any keys left. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Was Giveaway, doesn't seem to be any keys left.  (Read 51455 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: January 22, 2009, 03:34:54 PM

Heh, I have never even used the audio button... it's an extra perk, you don't need the plugin to use the captcha.

Yeah, well, just making you aware. Odd thing is, at work it asked me to install quicktime, and i have it already. At home, it said Real player  ACK! I will never install real player.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: January 23, 2009, 10:52:02 AM

Cannot open socket? Like, on the web page? Or the client?

I'll ask if we can use the pretty, legible captchas instead. ;) But I think the one we are using is that one that helps decipher unscannable text or whatever.

I put in the code, then was sent to a registration page.  Then, once I put in the captcha thing, I got a
Cannot open socket
message on a blank page.  I think it was trying to open something on Iweek but I'm not positive.

At any rate, a more helpful error message would have been nice - I wasn't sure if I left a field blank, had incorrect information entered somewhere, put in the captcha wrong, or if its out of keys.

Raph
Developers

Title delayed while we "find the fun."

Reply #107 on: January 23, 2009, 10:06:10 PM

Hmm, no, shouldn't have needed to open anything, and we have had others register.

PM your email, I'll send you an invite direct.
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #108 on: January 29, 2009, 07:27:51 PM

Raph still really needs a schill..

BTW they had some kind of giveaway of keys yesterday, The info was on Raph's blog for anyone who missed it.

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Was Giveaway, doesn't seem to be any keys left.  
Jump to: