Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:26:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Bestiary unlocks, influence rewards and whatnot.. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bestiary unlocks, influence rewards and whatnot..  (Read 4366 times)
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

on: October 07, 2008, 04:42:56 PM

Does anyone know of any good sites that list the various influence rewards from the different races and levels? Also, what's needed for the different bestiary unlocks would be nice. Something good and databasey.

Also, why the fuck won't the "Join a Greenskin/Chaos/Dark Elf scenario" achievement satisfy? I've been in a billion of each, and I can't believe I'm supposed to go to an Orc camp and try to Queue from their side.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 11:00:31 PM

Does anyone know of any good sites that list the various influence rewards from the different races and levels? Also, what's needed for the different bestiary unlocks would be nice. Something good and databasey.
I don't know any sites for this since I'm trying to find it all by exploring.  I can give you the ones I've found if you like though.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 06:31:32 AM

Warhammer Alliance has an awesome thread about this in the PVE forum. I've even contributed a couple of things. This is by far the best I've found.

A couple of the WAR wikis have some unlocks but they're very incomplete.

WARDB can be a good source for item based unlocks. Basically, if you find one of those mysterious bind on pickup white drops you can often find where to turn it in in the comments section for it on WARDB. You can also look up cloak unlocks and go to the comments for them as well I believe.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 06:39:20 AM

schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 01:54:56 AM

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Bestiary unlocks, influence rewards and whatnot..  
Jump to: