Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:00:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Alliance 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alliance  (Read 13806 times)
Aisa
Terracotta Army

on: October 07, 2008, 10:32:41 AM

Howdy :)

Just a stop in from the Purple Dragons. Verum approached me last Friday about the possibility of  PD joining an alliance consisting of Iron Order, AK and Bat Country, maybe others.  Any information as to the particulars would be greatly appreciated :) If  I'm in the right place and there is interest, just shoot me the information here or in game (Aisa) or feel free to stop by our boards.  Nonentity - I'm keeping my braids to myself until I get to know you better  tongue, but if  it works out, then yes, there is a possibility that we can make out afterwards  wink

Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs

schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 10:45:15 AM

AK?

Aureus Knights isn't part of Bazooko's Circus.

And yes, I'm pretty sure I approached you all also awesome, for real

Anyways, what particulars are you looking for? And could I kindly request that you kill the image sig? We don't really allow much moer than those 10 pixel high xbl tags and such as they get in the way of words.
Aisa
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 11:05:14 AM

Well for starters, how about who's in said alliance, or who you would like to be in the alliance  wink What the goals are, who the main contact person is, a brief history of the guild/guilds  etc.  Or did you just think my braids with kegs were hawt and thought "Dude, I want an alliance with her!" awesome, for real

Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 11:15:27 AM

Well the alliance thing is broken right now, it's only set to two guilds.. but supposedly it will be fixed in a week or something?   I believe the only two in the alliance right now are Bat Country and Iron Order, with The Grubs getting an invite when everything is fixed. 

Other then that, played with some Purple Dragons and they seem to be a decent bunch. 
amiable
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 12:16:25 PM

Well for starters, how about who's in said alliance, or who you would like to be in the alliance  wink What the goals are, who the main contact person is, a brief history of the guild/guilds  etc.  Or did you just think my braids with kegs were hawt and thought "Dude, I want an alliance with her!" awesome, for real

Huh, how does one explain F13/Bat Country to someone outside of our little community...

in one sentence?

"Bat Country:  The thinking man's Goonsquad."
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 12:32:38 PM

Iron Order is a splinter group of a long time WoW guild. My self and a few others have been reading f13 for a long time, so when we decided to all play WAR we decided that it would be a good idea to ally to start with, and then try and bring some other guilds in to the alliance once things started to settle down on the server.

Currently alliances are broken in that you can only have two guilds as members, but it is supposed to be fixed in the next patch. We have a few smaller guilds that are also wanting to get in the Alliance, one being The Grubs.

I think our overall feeling is that numbers are going to be very important in this game, and yet some of us don't feel like becoming or being absorbed by a zerg guild, so a strong alliance of small and medium sized like minded guilds would be a good thing.

If you would like to get together with myself and Schild (or Taz) in vent to talk about it, that would be fine by me.

*EDIT* Forgot to add I am Morvant in game.
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 12:33:20 PM

Huh, how does one explain F13/Bat Country to someone outside of our little community...

in one sentence?

You are going to scare people away talking like that.
schild
Administrator

Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 12:35:02 PM

oh rite

I'm Tryst.

And yea, we're not the goonsquad. There's no real hivemind here.
amiable
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 12:51:08 PM

You are going to scare people away talking like that.

Yeah, I probably should have greened that.
tazelbain
Unknown

tazelbain

Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 01:01:11 PM

We have 3 payment plans:
Plaid - $9.99/mon
Argyle - $19.99/mon
Paisly - $29.99/mon
Houndstooth - $49.99/mon
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 01:04:20 PM by tazelbain »

"Me am play gods"
schild
Administrator

Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 01:01:45 PM

I love both Argyle and Houndstooth. Why didn't someone inform me we had something above plaid?
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 01:09:03 PM

My god.. we've gone to plaid.
Aisa
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 01:44:21 PM

Iron Order is a splinter group of a long time WoW guild. My self and a few others have been reading f13 for a long time, so when we decided to all play WAR we decided that it would be a good idea to ally to start with, and then try and bring some other guilds in to the alliance once things started to settle down on the server.

Currently alliances are broken in that you can only have two guilds as members, but it is supposed to be fixed in the next patch. We have a few smaller guilds that are also wanting to get in the Alliance, one being The Grubs.

I think our overall feeling is that numbers are going to be very important in this game, and yet some of us don't feel like becoming or being absorbed by a zerg guild, so a strong alliance of small and medium sized like minded guilds would be a good thing.

If you would like to get together with myself and Schild (or Taz) in vent to talk about it, that would be fine by me.

*EDIT* Forgot to add I am Morvant in game.

That would be great :) What time usually works best for you? Thoryn is our guild leader and is currently in the process of moving and is hit or miss, but I'm sure we can find a time that works for all.  We can use our vent or ya'lls, whichever you prefer.
I'll leave the goonsquad comment alone  wink

tazelbain
Unknown

tazelbain

Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 01:54:05 PM

Howdy :)

Just a stop in from the Purple Dragons. Verum approached me last Friday about the possibility of  PD joining an alliance consisting of Iron Order, AK and Bat Country, maybe others.  Any information as to the particulars would be greatly appreciated :) If  I'm in the right place and there is interest, just shoot me the information here or in game (Aisa) or feel free to stop by our boards.  Nonentity - I'm keeping my braids to myself until I get to know you better  tongue, but if  it works out, then yes, there is a possibility that we can make out afterwards  wink

Who is Verum? This is the first I have heard of AK joining our alliance.

I am not sure how alliances even works.  Any guild leader can invite?  There is no way to remove someone from the alliance but by them volunteering to leave?

"Me am play gods"
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 09:28:06 AM

in one sentence?

We eat our own young?

Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 09:34:54 AM

We eat our own young?

I thought we fired them over the walls of our enemy's keep.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
amiable
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 10:28:12 AM

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 12:05:43 PM

WHAT... THE... FUCK???  ACK!

Did Martha Stewart just have a Johnathan Swift moment?

amiable
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 12:09:52 PM

WHAT... THE... FUCK???  ACK!

Did Martha Stewart just have a Johnathan Swift moment?

Quite frankly it is the creepiest piece of video footage I have seen in years.  Especially the Turkey baby, for some reason that one just makes my stomach turn as she flails helplessly in her Thanksgiving meal prison.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 04:43:25 AM by amiable »
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #19 on: October 09, 2008, 07:49:27 AM

It's Paisley. Anyhow, when the servers come up, alliances will allegedly be able to contain more than two guilds.

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: October 09, 2008, 02:57:11 PM

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Aisa
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 11:35:09 AM

How does tonight or tomorrow night for a vent meeting work for ya'll? Around 7 EST?

Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 11:57:48 AM

I just realized that you said 7est. Being a west coaster, I dont get home until around 8:00 or 8:30est.
Aisa
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 12:01:33 PM

Fair enough :) Let's try to do it later if that works for Morvant?

Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 12:29:52 PM

<--- Morvant

awesome, for real

Aisa
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 12:44:10 PM

lol  doh embarassed

How late are you usually on?

Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 12:53:14 PM

Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #27 on: October 16, 2008, 11:48:19 AM

Sorry, I got stuck at work late last night.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Alliance  
Jump to: