Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 15, 2024, 11:30:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Guild Event ideas 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Poll
Question: What event would interest you?
T3 Gunbad Mountain - 9 (18.4%)
T1 PQ Rush - 2 (4.1%)
T2 PQ Rush - 5 (10.2%)
T3 PQ Rush - 10 (20.4%)
T1 RvR Skirmish - 2 (4.1%)
T2 RvR Skirmish - 5 (10.2%)
T3 Keep Taking and defense - 8 (16.3%)
T1 Alt scenrios rush - 4 (8.2%)
T4 watch paint dry - 4 (8.2%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guild Event ideas  (Read 7263 times)
tazelbain
Unknown

tazelbain

on: October 06, 2008, 08:43:49 AM

A PQ rush is we get an organized group together and do all the PQs in that teir as quickly as possible.
A Skirmish is to go flip a some BOs and try to kill as many people as we can when they take it back.
An alt scenario rush is when we all roll alts and run the T1 scenarios together.

Any other ideas?

"Me am play gods"
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 08:46:51 AM

You know, I think it would be fun to make a squad of 6 level ones, who knows what class, maybe Arch Mages or Rune Priests, and just go naked into scenarios and not train any skills until level 11. See how far starting skills can actually take you. May be a nightmare. May not be. Could take all tanks into Nordenwatch and probably win. 6 Tiny Naked Ironbreakers. Also, fan of watching paint dry atm.
trias_e
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 08:50:32 AM

All the T3 options sound fun to me.  We could also get a group of 6 together and specifically do a PQ/Non TA scenario group, so we get to play something other than TA and get some influence loot at the same time.  Only problem with that is if it pops during stage 2 or stage 3 of the PQ we will have to either ditch the PQ or ditch the scenario.  I'd be fine either way though.
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 08:53:06 AM

I'd come back down for PQs. Wouldn't ruin the stage exp, though honestly, I don't have the heart to take any exp from anyone in tier 3. Need all you can get ^_^
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 09:00:47 AM

You know, I think it would be fun to make a squad of 6 level ones, who knows what class, maybe Arch Mages or Rune Priests, and just go naked into scenarios and not train any skills until level 11. See how far starting skills can actually take you. May be a nightmare. May not be. Could take all tanks into Nordenwatch and probably win. 6 Tiny Naked Ironbreakers. Also, fan of watching paint dry atm.

This will unlock about half of the wacky tome entries. Yes, I've already done it.

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Goreschach
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 09:11:14 AM

A couple days ago I was telling people that we could actually own every t1 scenario that way if we all rolled bw alts and target assist spammed ignite on everything.

Nobody seemed interested.
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 10:11:51 AM

To bolster the guild into getting as many people to 30+ as possible, I think we need to focus on doing T3 PQ nights and some instances as well.  Is Mount Gunbad the only instance in T3?  Maybe also we can get info on lairs and check out some of them. 

Once we get a push of people into T4, I suspect things will get to be a bit more fun. 
schild
Administrator

Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 10:18:38 AM

Lairs are all 40+.
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 11:15:42 AM

wtf?  it says in the atlas that some of the lairs are in T1 rvr zones... so we do them as chickens?
kildorn
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 11:22:49 AM

If you can get a core group of healers/tank/AE, gunbad is amazing for PQ grind leveling.
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 11:24:38 AM

To bolster the guild into getting as many people to 30+ as possible, I think we need to focus on doing T3 PQ nights and some instances as well.

Only if many people think "OMG, I'm missing out on all the fun, I must get my ass to T3 ASAP" rather than "by the time I get to T3, these jokers are going to be running T4 events claiming that its needed as an incentive, I think I'll see what a Lion Tamer is like instead".

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
schild
Administrator

Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 04:48:45 PM

wtf?  it says in the atlas that some of the lairs are in T1 rvr zones... so we do them as chickens?

Tee Hee.
Phunked
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 05:06:34 PM

T3 PQ night would be great. I loves me some gear!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Guild Event ideas  
Jump to: