Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:34:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Favorite NPC moment? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favorite NPC moment?  (Read 2319 times)
Glazius
Terracotta Army

on: November 09, 2004, 02:38:23 PM

The Manticore task force. Raiding a Crey facility. Not wanting to dedicate too much time to Paragon Protectors and their Waste One Minute power (also called Moment of Glory) I send those team members with good stealth ahead to ferret out the elusive glowies while the bulk of the team hangs back at the entrance to give them some time before moving to engage the mobs to relieve boredom.

And a single Crey agent minion on patrol wanders through the doorway into the first room, spots us all, exclaims "Task Force Dusk! I'll take you all down myself!"...

And receives approximately 300% of his hit points in damage from a series of coordinated blows.

"Oh no, he's going to take us on himself!" someone says, /emote laughing.

--GF

Share!
Xilren's Twin

Reply #1 on: November 11, 2004, 01:01:41 PM

Today, I was saving some poor scientist from the rampaging Freakshow, and when he thanked me he said..

"I don't know what would have happened without you.  They're madmen. Mad Cyborgs. Madborgs!"

which got a chuckle.

Xilren

"..but I'm by no means normal." - Schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Favorite NPC moment?  
Jump to: