Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:19:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: The chat window. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The chat window.  (Read 2709 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: September 25, 2008, 09:40:42 AM

I hates it. Its buggy, clunky, and missing what i would consider standard features.

The thing also keeps moving, and it seems like the hit area for all buttons are up, and to the left of every graphic.

/hates'it

EDIT: and why does /reply send a reply to the last person i sent a tell, and not the last person to send me one?  Mob
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:42:57 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Phunked
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 08:04:58 PM

EDIT: and why does /reply send a reply to the last person i sent a tell, and not the last person to send me one?  Mob

Well there's this guy they call the Christ you see, and apparently he's all powerful and awesome and stuff and he can active influence aspects of your life and whatnot. And umm, well... how to put this softly... he hates you.
Vinadil
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 07:08:24 AM

Does anyone know which filter removes the Loot Text.  People tell me they have created chat channels that do not display it, but I cannot seem to find the right button to un-click.  Right now the biggest spammer in the game is the stupid Loot/Loot roll spambot.
Oz
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 10:39:14 AM

and why does /reply send a reply to the last person i sent a tell, and not the last person to send me one? 

i find that if you just hit "r" it replies to the last person to message you.  I find this annoying with all the gold spam i get...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: The chat window.  
Jump to: