Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:15:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Ghost Town 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ghost Town  (Read 2306 times)
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

on: September 19, 2008, 11:09:33 PM

Ok, this may result in the revocation of my official Man Card, but I thought this was a pretty good RomCom. Gervais does his schtik pretty much better than anyone out there, and Greg Kinnear and Tea Leone were good as well.  The funny easily outweighs the schmaltz, which is all you can ask for in this kind of flick.

So if you want to score points with the wife or girlfriend, this is a tolerable one.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 12:05:07 AM

I never figured it for a romantic comedy. Besides, romcom's can be good, you just have to be in the mood. The trailers look hysterical.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Ghost Town  
Jump to: