Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:40:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Servers down? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Servers down?  (Read 3291 times)
Threash
Terracotta Army

on: September 19, 2008, 07:37:10 AM

Its my off day and i cant login :(

I am the .00000001428%
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 07:44:02 AM

Server down, yes.
What is odd is to have "authentication errors" when the servers are down. How dumb.
Plus, for how long?

murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 08:01:36 AM

All servers will be coming down at 9:00 AM EDT for some updates and fixes. As always, our goal is for a smooth, fun game experience and these updates will definitely help us work toward the best experience possible for everyone! We expect to be back online by 1:30 PM EDT and will keep you posted here on the Herald throughout the morning. Thanks for your support!

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 08:04:50 AM

That sucks, and my aoc account ran out on the 18th.  Which btw really sucks for aoc that accounts started on launch day just happen to run out the exact day warhammer launches if you dont resub.

I am the .00000001428%
fuser
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 08:18:31 AM

Server down, yes.
What is odd is to have "authentication errors" when the servers are down. How dumb.
Plus, for how long?

Whats really odd is if you check the accounts.eamythic.com your account is marked "inactive"... weird.
vex
Terracotta Army

Smock, turban, latex gloves and rubber slippers.

Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 08:24:25 AM

Server down, yes.
Plus, for how long?

Whats really odd is if you check the accounts.eamythic.com your account is marked "inactive"... weird.

I put in my box key and it changed to active.

Today was the first time I really had some time to play; I logged in after a conference call and got the server going down notice.  Of course I have to leave here at 1:30 for a work event and won't be home until this evening.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 09:49:34 AM

Is it still down or my preorder key finally expired?
If that is the case... I need a KEY!  ACK!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Servers down?  
Jump to: