Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:36:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Pineapple Express 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pineapple Express  (Read 2330 times)
K9
Terracotta Army

on: September 16, 2008, 04:57:49 PM

I think this movie would be a lot more awesome if you saw it while stoned.

Rogen and Franco are both great actors, but their ability is all that's carrying this film. The bits without them are pretty dire.

Seth Rogen needs to get into some roles where he's acting someone else's script and not playing a goofy stoner.

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 05:03:59 PM

Interesting enough, he's playing the Green Hornet of all things. He's writing it himself though... So maybe he'll still be a stoner.
Oz
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 06:22:48 AM

I did...not sure it was better.  I thought the action was decent, but hated the last scene.  It would have been a much better movie if they hadn't tried to blend the genres.  Make it a full fledge stoner buddy flick or a full fledge action flick.  and no matter what cut the last scene. 
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 08:14:47 AM

Interesting enough, he's playing the Green Hornet of all things. He's writing it himself though... So maybe he'll still be a stoner.

PIKA?

rocknout89

Email
Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 02:35:50 PM

I was thinking about seeing this, but  thought it would be one of those stupid movie where everyone in the theater was high. Not into that.
Oz
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 10:07:45 AM

I was thinking about seeing this, but  thought it would be one of those stupid movie where everyone in the theater was high.

It wasn't as bas as say...any Harold and Kumar movie.  Would be a decent renter for the action scenes.
Oban
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 11:49:53 AM

Just watched this today, and speaking as someone who has never smoked marijuana, this movie was not funny compared to Harold & Kumar.

Pineapple Express was like watching a bad Canadian movie that was trying to be like a whole bunch of similar American movies.  Really bad.

Palin 2012 : Let's go out with a bang!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Pineapple Express  
Jump to: