Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:20:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: 90210 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 90210  (Read 8543 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: September 16, 2008, 12:27:31 PM

I finally got around to watching the season premier.  HOLY SHIT, it was outstanding!   DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS

I know I am not the only one who enjoyed it.  I had little faith in this revamp of the original; in my eyes they got everything right (characters, interactions, bringing hawt ass Shannon D. back). 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 12:34:38 PM

So clearly, the above post is a joke and should have been written in green text.  Right?  RIGHT?!

Even my wife said it was stupid.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 12:36:57 PM

No.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 12:39:43 PM

No, I honestly liked it.  I know I am not the only one; hell it is the highest rated scripted show CW has EVER had.  Mind you, its the CW, but still.   Ohhhhh, I see.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 12:40:14 PM

No.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 12:44:14 PM

hell it is the highest rated scripted show CW has EVER had.

lolwut

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 02:39:22 AM

90210 is the Sarah Palin of TV shows — it's new, it's pretty, few people have seen it in advance (no review copies of 90210 were made available to TV critics), and its main purpose is to remind you of a trusty old product while adding some new vigor and soap opera to the cultural discourse.

But on the basis of its two-hour premiere last night, even writing the phrase ''cultural discourse'' seems silly. This reworking of producer Aaron Spelling's heartthrob factory Beverly Hills, 90210 is — well, it's like the first few episodes of that ancient 1990-2000 series: corny but trying to be hip, crammed with subplots until the producers figure out which ones the audience responds to, and cast with mostly young faces that its network (The CW) prays will become teen idols.

Oh man, I almost downloaded it to see what the fuck Cheddar was talking about. Man, what the fuck. You on a bender again? Seriously. What the fuck? Also, highest rated as in, people like watching a train wreck? Or highest rated like the best reviews. If so, whatever. You're nuts. Go watch Terminator.
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 03:53:59 AM

I remember one time in the early 90's when my sister got grounded from watching 90210 (it was her favourite show, and my parents were retarded hippies and didn't beat us like every other human has beaten their children for the last million years). She snuck recording it, and my parents shat a brick.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 06:23:49 AM

I admit, I did watch the premier episode. I try to watch almost any premier, just in case something suprises me.

Posiitives:
 - seeing a guy like Rob Estes back on tv (was actually a cool guy on tv in the 80s for you youngins)
 - the lead girl is Canadian (was on one of the Degrassi's apparently)
 - the three lead girls are all very hawt, um, yea.  this guy looks legit
 - no sign of anyone related to Aaron Spelling in the cast
 - um, the production values were really good

Negatives:
 - seeing Lori Lauglin on tv again
 - it's generic CW nightime soap opera for teenagers crap.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
FatuousTwat
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 06:37:20 AM

I thought I read a blurb that said Tori Spelling was going to be in it... Maybe it was the opposite. Shrug, I've now posted twice in a thread about a show I could give less than a shit about.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 06:43:22 AM

Tori has her own reality show on some cable network up in that VH1-E! region that I never visit.  Although I'll submit that being a mom has hottened her up.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 06:58:01 AM

She always had the weirdest looking cleavage.  Does that make sense to anyone?  Maybe becoming a mommy has corrected that issue.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 07:58:07 AM

I admit, I did watch the premier episode. I try to watch almost any premier, just in case something suprises me.

Posiitives:
 - seeing a guy like Rob Estes back on tv (was actually a cool guy on tv in the 80s for you youngins)
He was on Women's Murder Club last season -- it's only season since it got cancelled -- which is unfortunate since Aubrey Dollar is quite the cutie.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 09:12:25 AM

She always had the weirdest looking cleavage.  Does that make sense to anyone?  Maybe becoming a mommy has corrected that issue.

In my opinion, yes.

Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 09:22:23 AM

voodoolily
Contributor

Finnuh, munnuh, muhfuh, I enjoy creating new written vernacular, s'all.

Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 09:32:18 AM

I'd rather watch Gossip Girl. Sorries.

Voodoo & Sauce - a blog.
The Legend of Zephyr - a different blog.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 09:53:29 AM

The picture, it hurts us.

rocknout89

Email
Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 02:34:56 PM

I'm really not too happy with the new 90210. I just dont like it as much as my other favorite CW shows. Hopefully it gets better.
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 02:43:55 PM

Please delete this thread so I don't have to replay the theme song in my head every time someone posts.

"Me am play gods"
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 02:56:41 PM

I like the theme song, and I like the way things have progressed.  You guys are a bunch of fags!   DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS

Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 03:18:13 PM

I like the theme song, and I like the way things have progressed.  You guys are a bunch of fags!   DRILLING AND WOMANLINESS

You have a pink name.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 03:54:34 PM

You have a pink name.

And you watch 90210.  Wait, you watch the shittier remake of the already shitty 90210.  I watch parts of this out of the corner of my eye last night to validate it's shittiness, and yep, it was.

Didn't we vote to Den this thread already?

Doooo-do-do-do-do-do-do-DOO-do-do....

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: 90210  
Jump to: