Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:22:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: PLEASE VOTE: Main Class 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Poll
Question: What class is your main character?
Ironbreaker - 15 (22.4%)
Engineer - 5 (7.5%)
Rune Priest - 5 (7.5%)
Bright Wizard - 3 (4.5%)
Warrior Priest - 5 (7.5%)
Witch Hunter - 6 (9%)
Shadow Warrior - 6 (9%)
Archmage - 3 (4.5%)
White Lion - 4 (6%)
Swordmaster - 7 (10.4%)
No Main - Master of Alts/mutli-mains - 8 (11.9%)
Total Voters: 67

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PLEASE VOTE: Main Class  (Read 4114 times)
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

on: September 16, 2008, 09:21:49 AM

Hi guys!

While I have been updating the Roll Call thread, a lot of the numbers that are compiled are skewed because they include people's alts.

For the purposes of this initial thrust (heh) through the game, I need to know which character is your first, true main character, so we can see how spread thin we are.

If you plan on playing a lot of alts or multiple characters, that's fine, just be sure to note it here.

Thank you!

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
squirrel
Contributor

Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 09:37:17 AM

Will play my Runepriest as a 'main' but I'm an altoholic - likely play my WL a lot too.

Speaking of marketing, we're out of milk.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 12:19:48 PM

I promise to try really hard to make my runepriest my main.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
trias_e
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 01:07:33 PM

I'm switching from swordmaster to archmage.
noL
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 02:47:56 PM

White Lion for sure.
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 02:54:11 PM

I promise to try really hard to make my runepriest my main.

Well, if that's the case, ironbreaker is mine!

If Ingmar fails horribly, WHO KNOWS what my main will be. Possibly still the ironbreaker. :P

God Save the Horn Players
Oz
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 06:37:50 AM

I voted my main as a warrior priest, but if i find their healing to be meh, i'll switch my main to an ironbreaker.
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 07:53:39 AM

Thank you everyone for continuing to vote and change as necessary - this is good at determining what else we need!

I will say as a base observation however, based on the performance of Destruction in the scenarios, is that there is no such thing as too many tanks.

That is all.

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 07:56:00 AM

I misvoted.  I actually rolled an archmage and should be playing that as my primary.  That is if I'm not sick of it by level 20 or so. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Oz
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 11:40:22 AM

Non,

as i sit here at work while the client downloads at home i'm stuck theorycrafting.  For the guild, in general, which would be more helpfull to winning scenarios/RvR, maybe even PvE (if we bother)...

Ironbreaker or Warrior Priest

Both play styles appeal to me so i'm more interested in which is more beneficial.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 11:48:59 AM

Ironbreakers and WPs are both good to have, honestly. They're both durable melee space cloggers.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 12:19:24 PM

Yeah, I'd say both Ironbreakers and Warrior Priests fill a role that is needed.

Either one is a melee space clogger, as was mentioned, where Ironbreakers can put out some pretty severe DPS, as well as soaking it, and Warrior Priests have quick cast heals while beating on people.

Either one I'd say is a good call - I've seen some incredibly resilient Warrior Priests and Ironbreakers.

Oz
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 07:08:11 AM

So i made my warrior priest last night.  once i got into the rhythm (i.e. spam heals since i get almost non stop heals from being in combat) i started crushing EVERYTHING.  I'll try out an ironbreaker later tonight or tomorrow to see which i plan on sticking with.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online  |  Bat Country (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: PLEASE VOTE: Main Class  
Jump to: