Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:15:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Standard Edition head start is live 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Standard Edition head start is live  (Read 3332 times)
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

2009 Demon's Souls Fantasy League Champion

on: September 16, 2008, 06:27:09 AM

Get in touch with Stackhouse (tazelbain), Tryst (schild after he gets back from drunkcon), or Non (myself) for an invite to Bat Country (order side on server Ulthuan).

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
[20:42:41] The spirit touches you and you feel drained.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 09:00:37 AM

Logged on this morning to roll a toon on Order and "Nebu" was taken. 

I hate people. 

I'll be playing regularly on this server, so if you need a class badly, let me know.  I've played healers and casters quite a bit through beta.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 09:01:54 AM

Check out the Live Roll Call list for class distribution!

But that Captain's salami tray was tight, yo. You plump for the roast pork loin, dogg?

[20:42:41] You are halted on the way to the netherworld by a dark spirit, demanding knowledge.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 09:04:41 AM

Check out the Live Roll Call list for class distribution!

I did.  That doesn't tell me who plays most often among the CE people.  I guess I'll just roll something and see who is on most. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 09:09:05 AM

Nebu, you are a leveling machine. Just play something now and re-roll for what is needed later (after the day 1 brigade get distracted by some new XBox shiny), you'll still pass all the people who stick with their first character. :)

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Oz
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 09:18:05 AM

once again, procrastination bites me in the ass.  i pre-ordered the SE yesterday, but of course no head start codes, etc.  Oh well, guess i have to wait till the weekend.
Nonentity
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 09:23:31 AM

I started a thread to have people vote on what your main character is. Go vote!

We have like 372 Shadow Warriors, though, so yeah.

From what I've seen, it seems like Archmage is underplayed, as is Swordmaster and White Lion.

We have a fairly good class balance right now, though.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 09:31:03 AM

Thanks guys.  I'll make an archmage or a runepriest I think.  Can always use healers.

I'm still pissed someone took "Nebu", damnit.

-  Mark Twain
fuser
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 09:49:54 AM

roll an archmage and i have a nice blue for you
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Standard Edition head start is live  
Jump to: