Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:31:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: There was a grouping problem tonight. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: There was a grouping problem tonight.  (Read 3550 times)
schild
Administrator

on: September 11, 2008, 11:58:41 PM

This deserves its own thread. Why?

Because this is what it said when you /invite schild.

awesome.

I wasn't aware "masterbates" needed a party.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 02:00:32 AM

eww
Goreschach
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 02:18:20 AM

So did you ask him if you could join him?
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 05:51:30 AM

I wasn't aware "masterbates" needed a party.

It does if it's mutual. 

Pic is win though. 

EDIT:  Just noticed the 'murder wood' quest you finished too.  +1
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 06:54:45 AM

That happened to me and a friend too.  That's a pretty good bug...  It wouldn't work even if you right clicked on their portrait and invited.  It was also cross faction, when my friend tried to invite me it game him a message that he couldn't invite an enemy player.  We eventually managed to group by forming an open party and joining through that interface.

The open PvP server we were fooling around on was also down for most of the day/evening.

Groups in an RvR game are overrated anyways.

On an interesting note there was very little open RvR on the open RvR server, the RvR "lakes" were mostly empty as everyone just used scenarios to level.  The PvP in the questing areas consisted solely of high levels ganking lower, which was not surprising.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 06:57:10 AM

The PvP in the questing areas consisted solely of high levels ganking lower, which was not surprising hardcore.

There's only one reason people are crying about chickening... it denies them the opportunity to kill lowbies. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 07:21:34 AM

I don't like how everyone seems to be gravitating to the human lands for RvR.  Trying to get into scenarios in the elf or dwarf/greenskin areas has been a pain in the ass for me.  Their open areas are pretty desolate too.

I really want to play that elf "flags blow up" scenario some more...
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 11:04:11 AM

I don't like how everyone seems to be gravitating to the human lands for RvR.  Trying to get into scenarios in the elf or dwarf/greenskin areas has been a pain in the ass for me.  Their open areas are pretty desolate too.

It's the Emain thing repeating itself. That said when Crag has actually been up, I haven't had trouble getting into the other scenarios.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 11:05:27 AM

Seems to be a lot of problems with the invite system, from inviting the wrong person, to telling you you are not allowed to invite people to you group.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 01:27:21 AM

It's the Emain thing repeating itself. That said when Crag has actually been up, I haven't had trouble getting into the other scenarios.

There are RPs to be farmed dammit!   Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 03:46:16 AM

There are RPs to be farmed dammit!   Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
You can farm role players ? Now I want to play.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 04:18:31 AM

Hmmm, I spent all of last night playing a newbie Ironbreaker on a low population server and out of a dozen or so scenarios I never had to wait more than two minutes. Most were instant as soon as I clicked the ready button.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 05:23:43 AM

What was the destro population like, though?

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: There was a grouping problem tonight.  
Jump to: