Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:55:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Eureka 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eureka  (Read 19130 times)
Wasted
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: August 11, 2011, 11:32:33 AM

The draw of Jersey Shore is "i wish i was them so i could party all the time and everyone would pay attention to everything i do".  Specially that shaved ewok, teenage girls look at her and think "if a fat ugly obnoxious midget can be rich and famous why can't i".  It's pure escapist fantasy.

It see as the total opposite.  It's the same reason Springer was so popular, its a modern day freakshow, with grotesque personalities rather than deformities.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: August 11, 2011, 11:33:38 AM

Eureka > Jersey shore.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #72 on: August 11, 2011, 12:04:31 PM

Alas, in the ratings wars, Jersey Shore utterly decimates Eureka and just about every other show people around here enjoy watching.

Just a quick glance at http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/category/weekly-tv-ratings-rankings/nielsen-weekly-top-broadcast-tv-show-ratings/ listed Jersey Shore as last weeks top cable show, and four of the five top broadcast shows are all reality tv as well.

I am embarrased to admit it, but the only thing I know for sure that I'll be watching on TV tonight is Big Brother.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: August 11, 2011, 12:10:48 PM

Traitor!  Mob

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #74 on: August 11, 2011, 02:00:19 PM

Futurama and Ugly Americans is tonight.

"Me am play gods"
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: August 14, 2011, 02:12:27 PM

Great. But I'm sure they'll order 500 more episodes of Ghost Hunters: Up Your Fucking Ass.

I'm done with fucking TV after this year. Yar Har Fiddle Dee Dee.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Eureka  
Jump to: