Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:32:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Leipzig Interview with Erling Ellingsen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leipzig Interview with Erling Ellingsen  (Read 2770 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: September 05, 2008, 09:35:31 AM

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 10:27:23 AM

This tool of a man says he didn't think PVP was a major feature because he plays games and played all his life and didn't feel like, FOR HIM, PVP was a major feature. He didn't notice, beside his wonderful personal lifetime videogaming experience, that Conan was marketed as a PVP game.

Damn I hate liars, and stupid people.

Oh, and he said "City building made into the game at lauch"  ACK!

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 10:52:31 AM

It's been clarified. He wasn't talking about PvP, but rather PvP XP and the rest that goes with that. Take it for what you will.

# Stradden(posted Fri Sep 05 2008)

* Hey guys, popping in to clear a few things up. Not saying you shouldn't be critical, but a few things seem to have been taken out of context: First, I don't recall him saying anything about PvP not being important in the game. We were talking about PvP Experience (XP)(which is somewhat different). Second, some of you are latching onto "body language" in the video. I should point out that we were sitting on a curb and I didn't notice any body language that wasn't normal for Erling in an interview or not. Third, English isn't his first language, he's from Norway, hence the accent and occasional pause for words. That's it for me. Please continue with your analysis :)

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 11:05:36 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Leipzig Interview with Erling Ellingsen  
Jump to: