Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:27:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Patcher open now/Preview Weekend OPEN! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patcher open now/Preview Weekend OPEN!  (Read 2570 times)
fuser
Terracotta Army

on: August 22, 2008, 04:28:45 AM

I just connected to the patcher and downloaded the 700mb patch (post torrent) from the EA/Mythic distribution site.

Server list is also there but all are locked with zero pop. Looks like they are close to going live today.

Edit: its all live now

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=195
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 06:01:23 AM by fuser »
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 03:25:49 PM

What server are we playing on? I'm going to try order side this time to see if I was right to change my vote. Patching client now.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 03:27:13 PM

If you all get on the same server, I'm probably going to join you... when I'm not working.  Damn kids and their damn college courses start Monday!

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Koyasha
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 03:44:15 PM

I've been screwing around on Barak Varr.  Kinda crowded but I haven't had to wait long for a scenario when I want them.  PQ's are always being done, making it easy to get influence rewards, but getting loot is...difficult.

Downside, I'm getting 'region shutdowns' while I'm in scenarios.  Not sure if that's the server or if it's game-wide.

-Do you honestly think that we believe ourselves evil? My friend, we seek only good. It's just that our definitions don't quite match.-
Ailanreanter, Arcanaloth
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Patcher open now/Preview Weekend OPEN!  
Jump to: