Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:24:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Google's Street View captures the moment a drunken Aussie keeled over outside 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Google's Street View captures the moment a drunken Aussie keeled over outside  (Read 4462 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: August 14, 2008, 01:30:02 PM

DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS

A man who fell asleep in a drunken stupor on the grass outside his home was horrified to find his embarrassment posted on the internet.

Linky

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
climbjtree
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 01:31:05 PM

That man is my hero. Except that he was horrified that he was on the internet. So maybe he isn't my hero.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 01:32:41 PM

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
WayAbvPar

Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 01:53:28 PM

Keep an eye on Snohomish this weekend- there is an outside chance you may catch me in the same pose. Although I am not amateur enough to pass out during daylight hours. I like to crawl off into the night like a wounded animal.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 03:13:32 PM

That man is my hero. Except that he was horrified that he was on the internet. So maybe he isn't my hero.

Unfortunately it wasn't just getting drunk and passing out - he was grieving.

He's a fisherman and his best friend had died in a freak boating accident. He drowned his sorrows in alcohol and then Google drove past and kindly captured his pain.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/web/how-google-put-bills-grief-on-show/2008/08/11/1218306724273.html
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 06:06:16 PM

He's a fisherman and his best friend had died in a freak boating accident. He drowned his sorrows in alcohol and then Google drove past and kindly captured his pain.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/web/how-google-put-bills-grief-on-show/2008/08/11/1218306724273.html

Goddamn google is fucking evil.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
justdave
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 09:07:00 PM

Yeah, they should have a detector that can pick out the grieving passed-out-on-the-lawn aussies from the regular passed-out-on-the-lawn aussies.  Ohhhhh, I see.

"They started to resist with a crust that was welded with human brain and willpower."
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 07:00:25 AM

For that matter, in what way is a drunken Aussie anything noteworthy?  awesome, for real

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
K9
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 10:10:00 AM

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 06:38:01 PM

For that matter, in what way is a drunken Aussie anything noteworthy?  awesome, for real

For not being English.
justdave
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008, 07:34:00 PM

I hold out hope that GSV will one day catch someone fucking a pumpkin.

Take that, Snopes!

"They started to resist with a crust that was welded with human brain and willpower."
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 07:52:10 AM

Its not about him.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Google's Street View captures the moment a drunken Aussie keeled over outside  
Jump to: