Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:34:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Crafting - AI 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crafting - AI  (Read 5907 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: August 09, 2008, 07:49:29 PM

This is a tough nugget to crack.  Remember; Arms Lore and Item ID are required for high end crafting. 

If you are starting fresh make sure your first character has tinkering.  Also, you will want a bonded mount.  Start by mining a shitload of ore (2,000+) and take it to town to sell.  Set it up on the consigment system (in Britain just sell to the tinker north of the bank).  In day or two someone will buy it and you will have seed money - now get 2 pack animals.  The first one you will want to feed, then stable.  Leave him alone for one week, feed after a week is up, then use him.  Second will be interim pack animal.  I will post my two main crafting guys and some tips soon.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 04:26:20 AM

My peace warrior is basically done.  I am playing around with a few scripts to see if I can get some mining done.  I just watch my PC so I can answer those macro checks that they have.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Crafting - AI  
Jump to: